About Specialty Clay
- Jacob’s Stone is a cone 5 to 10 stoneware that was developed by Jake Van Wyk and Dakota Potter’s Supply in Sioux Falls, SD in 1999.
- It is used in all of Van Wyk’s larger thrown vessels and sculpture work.
- It has great plasticity and wet strength.
- Resists spawling and cracking in reduction firing.
- Excellent for larger plate and bowl work.
- Grog content buffs smooth – 12% shrinkage.
- Contact Jake for ordering through Dakota Potter’s Supply
Size: 6 x 12 x 14 in
Weight: 50 lbs